Monday, November 8, 2010

Telling you, hiding from you, are just different decisions. Giving you up, forgetting you, will only frightened me not to move forward. I don't know why I am so worried about you out of nothing. The more I understand you, the closer I get to you. The more I hesitate, I know that I love you, but I don't have the courage to tell you. I am afraid of losing you, so I rather not say anything. How do I settle this, happiness that is in my hands. I hate myself, for being so helpless. I know that I love you, but I don't have the courage to get close to you. I act like I don't mind about it, but it actually hurts me. I can tolerate any pain, just that I can't bring myself not wanting you. I only hope to love you forever. I does not matter if you know it or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment