Monday, November 1, 2010

I clearly know that love is not dependable, but I still dove into it. I clearly know that it'll probably be a prison if I go any further, but I still chose to believe that it's just an ordeal. All my friends tell me don't, dont't; don't take my own happiness too lightly. But living is already so tiring I just want to pretend and escape the truth. If you can't even love wholeheartedly then that will truly be too unfortunate. Loving too sincerely will cause myself to sacrifice too easily, letting myself perish in love too easily, risking everthing too easily and becoming covered in wounds. I'm such a fool! I clearly know that you're the wrong person, clearly knowing we're not meant to be, but I still give it all I've got. Maybe, I'm being really foolish in love. Maybe, nothing lasts forever. But i'm not willing to give up this single bit of possibility. I'd rather be a fool than to regret.

No comments:

Post a Comment