Saturday, September 11, 2010

 Aaron is not my name.
My name is not Aaron.
Than who am I ?
.
Recently I had found out that I'm not the usual me anymore, though is like abit late but at least I found out this problem. Had been putting myself in other shoes for too long and thus forget who am I. Neither a good nor bad thing, as long as you know where you stand and how you see, that's all it matter.
.
A day or maybe a few hours back to myself again! I used to like going out alone, walking in town doing some shopping, drinking a cup of coffee/tea at a cafe, reading my favourite novel or maybe taking my pencils out to draw about my feelings. But not anymore after I enter into a realtionships. Things started to change, most of it changed! My mind had been craving for things, many many things but I just cann't have them, due to reason~


No comments:

Post a Comment