Thursday, September 9, 2010

생일축하합니다 Edwin!
Having fever still at bbq chalet? Yes! I'm there thought I'm having fever. Don't wish to miss out the chance of meeting more friends and those who I already know. Thank You so much people for showing your love & concern for me that day, come let me give you guys a BIG HUGGG!! :] I'm feeling much better now.
Hot Gossip, Cards & Drinking Shotssss session! I'm not drank that day so don't worry :) Truth or Dare where all your little secrets will be review :) Mind which you choose or you might be the next one :]
Dislike cakes thus there's no cakes that day however I "bake" a cake for him as his Birthday Present! Let me present to you the
.
..
...
....
.....
......
.......
........
.........
..........
BLACK ROSE Cake!
.
Hope you like everthing that I had done for you and of course enjoy your party as well :) Best wishes you to and your family. Study really hard as your 'A's level is jus around the corner :)
HAPPY BRITHDAY EDWIN!

No comments:

Post a Comment