Monday, December 6, 2010

a pair make a double

I'm just going skip the post of my marathon, because i'm waiting to grap them online after 48hours :]

Santa Claus is coming to town! Hangging out with my dear and darlings make my mood of christmas come alive. Wander around in town is what I always do. give it a try and you will know how glee we are! Beside being glee in town we also did something hilarious too, queuing up for free starbucks as it's FREE STARBUCKS' DAY! as a typical uncle like, ME, how can i miss out this kind of great offer :]
If you see some singaporean in town who take photos like some tourist and that's us! :) dinner at coffee club, raffles city, where YueHan dajie currently working. MISSHER! guess she is even more stress working there compare to daiso, from her looks. Anyone out there whose has any job vacancy to intro please contact me, i really want to give her a hand!
See you guys on this coming wednesday &
not forgetting 25th Dec 2010, Christmas Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment