Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Mid Autumn Festival
Since young, my family and I always have a grathing place for autumu festival until the recent year everyone have thier plans and work, no time for such events. With addition that the park that we always go is now upgranding.
However, I have my J.A.C.Z.Z to be with! They never fail to cheer me up :) Went to the park near -Z- place, so convinent for her to go home, not fair :P Jiaye & Cleon was invite too. Don't care about the venue, what's important is about the FUN :]
Lantern... ...Candles... ... Firecrackers... ...
Though I look like a little boy who never grow up, I don't care. Because being a kid living is a carefree life is what most people want. Enjoy ever single moment that we have now and do not regret!

No comments:

Post a Comment